My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year's Resolutions 2008

Here are my New Year's Resolutions for 2008:

1. Every day, tell my husband how much I love him
2. Read my bible every day
3. Eat healthier and exercise more
4. Cook more meals when we are at home
5. Reconnect with old friends
6. Stay in touch with relatives
7. Be more positive in my attitude toard people and events that happen in my life
8. Be more flexible when things happen
9. Organize my bills regularly
10. Throw away things that I really don't need

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And you will keep us updated on the prgress, right? :) Happy New Year, my friend.