My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

DSP prompts 12/18-12/20

Tuesday’s prompt: On the eighteenth day of December I will have small talk (or deep conversation with ) about
I will talk to my husband about our trip home. It was really hard to decide when to leave my dad’s house because I love him and I’m afraid this is the last holiday season with him but I really really miss my home too. I wonder if any of my plants are still alive and I miss my own bed, TV, routine etc. My husband would be happy if we never went home and just wandered around the country on a whim and a prayer but I think I’m more grounded. I love my dad and stepmom but I’m tired of sleeping on their sleeper sofa in the middle of the livingroom and playing cards each night but I feel guilty for thinking this too. My wonderful husband is happy with whatever I decide so we will have this deep conversation and then make the big decision.

Wednesday’s prompt: On the nineteenth day of December I think I tried pet food when
The only pet food I ever tried has been the real food that turned into leftovers for the dog. I have never tried real pet food and don’t think I ever will. I’m a picky eater so unless it is slipped to me without me knowing it, this will never happen!

Thursday's prompt: On the twentieth day of December I will prepare
I will prepare to improve myself (body, physical health, mental health etc.) this coming year. I will eat better and use less salt (man, I LOVE salt!) and exercise more and keep a positive outlook on life. I look for the best in every person I meet and every challenge that comes my way! I look forward to a wonderful year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm with you. As much as I love traveling, after a while I just want to go home. When we visit my sister, we only manage about 2 nights, then I'm packed and on the way out the door. But I really think this runs in my mom's side of the family. Good luck with giving up the salt (I hear pet food doesn't have any, ROFL)