My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mon. - Wed. DSP prompts

Monday’s prompt: On the tenth day of December I wished that (blank) would play me in my life story movie.
I wished that Ming-Na would play me in my life story movie because she is the most beautiful Asian actress I have ever seen. She played June in the Joy Luck Club which is one of my favorite movies because a lot of the scenes remind me of what it was like for me growing up a Chinese-American in a traditional Chinese family. Of course I am not saying that I’m beautiful but if she played me, most people would think I was!

Tuesday’s prompt: On the eleventh day of December I think about how the best food comes from...
The best food comes from Italy! I always say I should have been born Italian instead of Chinese. I love all Italian food and when we went to Italy for 15 days, I was in heaven! I love pasta in any shape or form and it is my downfall. That is the main reason why I gain weight on my cruises because I hunt out the pasta and eat until I can’t eat anymore!

Wednesday's prompt: On the twelfth day of December I remembered my favorite dream and it was...
I really don’t have a favorite dream because I can’t remember what I dream if I dream. Sometimes I remember when I first wake up and can’t wait to tell my hubby but when he wakes up, I’ve forgotten it already.

3 comments:

Glynis said...

Great post...Here's to having a wonderful cruise and all the Italian food you can eat :)

Tammy said...

I thought of you when I saw Olga where it was. Hold on tight!!

Unknown said...

I'm with Tammy. Do take care. Now if it will just dissipate before it thinks it's a hurricane, LOL. Loved your answers. Probably should do mine too. And let me know how the meteor shower looks from out there. Maybe you can even get some pictures if you have a time lapse on your camera.