My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Middle Name Tag

I was tagged by mom2triplets04. (and I'm so glad I have a short middle name!)

Tag Rules:
1. The players must use the letters from their middle name as facts that are relevant in your life. If you do not have a middle name, you can make one up or one you would have liked.
2. When you are tagged, you need to do a blogspot, containing your own middle name and the game facts.
3. At the end of your blogpost, you need to tag a person for every letter of your middle name as well as leaving them a comment to let them know you have tagged them.

R – rambunctious. As a child my parents were very strict and I had to be the perfect quiet little child. Now that I’m grown up, I have given myself permission to be rambunctious.
U- unique. I am very different than most people with an odd sense of humor. I am always putting my foot in my mouth.
T – timid. I am always scared to try new things and sometimes have to force myself to do things.
H- happy. I love my life and my hubby so I’m a pretty happy person. I try to keep a positive out look on life.
I’m tagging the following people: (I don't know anyone except the one for T but if I think of others, I will add them)

R
U
T- Tink2Zoe
H

1 comment:

Unknown said...

At least you have four different letters, LOL. 3 of mine are "e"

I think you have described yourself quite ably.