My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

DSP prompts 12/24-12/27

Monday’s prompt: On the twenty fourth day of December I thought about my all-time favorite commercial...
My favorite commercial is the 1971 Coca-Cola commercial featuring the song “I’d Like to Teach the World to Sing.” I always felt so good when I saw this commercial. Why don't they make them like they used to? Uh oh, now I’ll be singing that song all day!

Tuesday’s prompt: On the twenty fifth day of December I just said no to...
I just said no to that one more chocolate kiss calling my name. I swear I could eat a whole bag of kisses without blinking an eye. Plus I have heard the radio talk about “mindless eating” three times today. Do you think it was directed at me?

Wednesday’s prompt: On the twenty sixth day of December I understand why...
I understand why I love my husband more and more each day! He puts up with me no matter what mood I may be in and loves me even if I’m having a bad hair day. He encourages me when I need it and celebrates all of my successes. He understands my thoughts and feelings better than I do sometimes.

Thursday’s prompt; On the twenty seventh day of December my advice to a 5 year old would be
Enjoy life and all the people in it. A 5 year old has such joy and innocence that it is a shame we lose that as we grow older. I love to see a 5 year old at the zoo or seeing Christmas lights or opening presents. It kind of makes me feel a little like a 5 year old all over again.

2 comments:

Glynis said...

Great answers to all the prompts this week. And I'm glad you made it home safely...and it really is wonderful to sleep in your own bed, isn't it?

Unknown said...

Welcome home. I'm with you. It's nice to travel, but to get back home is heaven. Loved your answers to the prompts, especially your advice to the 5 year old.