My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Moon Day

Blog Prompt: Today is Moon Day. Would you want to walk on the moon and why or why not?

I am not adventurous enough to want to leave this planet. It is hard enough for me to get on a plane and I’m anxious until I land. Even the thought of going to the moon gives me the creeps. I’m glad there are other people who want to do that and I would gladly let them go in my place. I really don’t like to be a pioneer when it comes to going where “no man has ever gone before.” I would not have done well as a settler moving out west or even as an explorer seeking new worlds. Even with all the traveling we do, I leave the planning and the deciding up to my husband. Of course I will give him a list of the places I want to go to and he fits that in to our travels but if he wasn’t with me, I would probably never leave home.

Original image: 'The Moon' http://www.flickr.com/photos/90365119@N00/311214627 by: Pétur Gauti Valgeirsson

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll take your seat on the next shuttle, LOL.