My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Ice Cream

Blog Prompt: Today is Creative Ice Cream Flavors Day. If you could create your own flavor ice cream, what would it taste like?

I used to only eat chocolate when I was growing up. For some reason, I can’t stand just plain vanilla ice cream. Now lately, my tastes have “matured.” I would create a flavor that included chocolate (of course), and black cherry mixed together. In that ice cream would be chocolate chips and chunks of real black cherries. Maybe there is this mixture already made but I really don’t buy much ice cream in the grocery store so I don’t know. I have gotten some cherry ice creams but the actual ice cream has been cherry and not chocolate. Hmm, now I really could go for some ice cream but it is only 5am and I know Baskin and Robbins isn’t open this early. Darn!

Original image: 'Rainbow Sprinkle Soap Cones' http://www.flickr.com/photos/60608121@N00/2369840896 by: Debbie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL. Indy pulled out a container of Ben & Jerry's yesterday that was chocolate, vanilla with chunks of cherry and chocolate.