My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Favorite Color

Blog Prompt: What's your favorite color? Describe it. Has it always been your favorite? Why is it your favorite?

I have 2 favorite colors: blue and purple. Blue has always been my favorite. I like the way I look in blue and it seems like everything goes with blue. My stepmother loves blue too so it is fun how we look for blue things together. My livingroom and bedroom have blue in it. I love to wear blue jeans (wooo hooo! retirement - here I come. I will live in blue jeans!).

My other color is purple which is my alma mater (Furman Univ. ) school color. When I got married, my wedding party wore lavendar and we were married at the bell tower on the lake at Furman. I tend to gravitate towards purple because it is a bright and cheerful color to me.

5 comments:

Glynis said...

Seems everyone loves blue and purple! I'd love to see your wedding pictures ...have you scrapped any?

Tammy said...

Seems we all love the same colors. Great minds think alike.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea there were so many lovers of purple. You do huh? But, at least blue is a fairly complentary color to purple, not that I'd wear them together or anything lol.

Hey, maybe you can get cleopatra to dye you some purple hiking boots! lol

Unknown said...

I bet it was lovely wedding. I had purple at both of my too. :)

*love2scrap* said...

purple is the color of creativity!! One of my favorites!!