My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Combination

Teachcareable: I am a teacher who is caring and lovable. I may think of more later in the day but that is the best I could come up with this morning. I don't know how I will define myself when I stop teaching though because it has defined me for 26 years. It's times like this that makes me stop and think about retirement.

(I'm in Indiana today and spent my first night ever in Indiana. We plan to go to the Falls of the Ohio State Park and then off to Louisville for my meetings. If any of you have relatives and friends at Virginia Tech, please know you, your family, and all of those at Virginia Tech and their families are in my thoughts and prayers!)

4 comments:

*love2scrap* said...

such a terrific word - I love it! have a great time in Indiana. I just went there this weekend.

Tammy said...

Great words and thank you for being a great teacher. We sure do need them!!

Glynis said...

Fantastic word and don't worry about redefining yourself when you quit teaching...you'll still be lov-and care-able!

Unknown said...

And still be a teacher, I am sure. Great word.