My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Universal Studios

041 Blog Prompt - Today is Stay at Home Because You Are Well Day. What would you do today if you didn't have to go to work or things you do in your everyday week life?

This is easy because I am not at home right now doing my usual things. We are in our timeshare in Orlando and enjoying this beautiful weather. Since there is a living room and kitchen area, I’m not on the computer in the dark like I would be if I was in a hotel room while my husband sleeps. Today we will go back to Universal to ride more rides and watch more shows. We spent all day there yesterday and I rode a couple of roller coasters that were pretty scary. It closed at 6pm but we were pretty tired by then and ready to leave. Today is supposed to be as nice as yesterday so I’m glad.

original photo taken by me.

No comments: