My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Refrigerator

fridge2 Blog Prompt - Today is National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day. Is there anything in your fridge right now that needs to be cleaned out?

I have been really lucky about the food in my refrigerator. Since we travel so much our refrigerator does not have a lot of old food. While we are home I try to use all the items that might go out of date or expire. If I have any meat that is frozen, I will cook them for dinner before we go on a trip. Anything not cooked up usually is thrown away or given away before we leave on a trip. When we get home from a trip, I can buy all fresh things.

Picture: My refrigerator covered with magnets from our travels

1 comment:

Liz McCoy said...

love ur refrigerator!!! such a great shot and soooo visual really illustrates to me how much u travel.