My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Favorite Doughnut

Blog Prompt - Today is National Donut Day and describe to me your favorite donut.

My favorite doughnut is a Krispie Kreme chocolate glazed doughnut. I especially love to get them when they are hot. If you drive by the store and the doughnuts are fresh and hot, they have a light on in the window that says, “Hot Now!” My mouth is watering as I describe it to you. When it is hot, it melts in your mouth!

Original image: 'krispy kreme doughnuts'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66716906@N00/107640624 by: Jana Mills

1 comment:

Tammy said...

oh wow. You described those donuts much better than I did. I forgot about the light. hehehe