My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Online Time

Blog Prompt - I spend a lot of time online because...

1. I enjoy it.
2. I stay in touch with family and friends.
3. I like to connect with people I don’t know all around the world.
4. I like to talk to others on Plurk and Twitter.
5. I like to blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others.
6. I love to get comments on my blog.
7. I get lots of great advice from others about my digital scrapbooking, gardening, and knitting.
8. I like to know what is going on around the world. I like to stay current with the news, education, and entertainment.
9. I like to stay organized and share my Google Calendar to make sure my husband knows all the things I/we have scheduled.
10. I learn something new every day.

Original image: 'So that's where it is' http://www.flickr.com/photos/80424201@N00/461374156 by: Craig Morey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And now we know why you became a teacher. Love of learning. I really love reading what people have to say on their blogs and checking out new techniques and innovations.

Evangelesse said...

We share the love of learning and interacting with people from all over the world. Isn't the internet just the best?