My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cleaning My House

Blog Prompt - What needs cleaning in your house?

Oh my gosh! Where do I begin? Since I like lists, I will give a list of things that need to be done:

1. Clean out dining room of all boxes and “stuff” from my classroom when I retired almost two years ago (see picture but keep in mind that is only one side of the dining room that you are seeing). But first I have to clean out the back shed, so I can put all the yard sale/flea market stuff we have. When I move all that stuff into the shed, I will have space in my storage building that can hold all my classroom stuff.
2. Dusting the house which for some reason is so easy, yet I keep putting it off.
3. Mopping the floors which I hate to do and put them off too.
4. Decluttering my office which needs to be done soon in case my parents come to visit this summer.
5. Clean out foyer of all flea market stuff (see #1)

Since I am so overwhelmed with all this housecleaning, I am going to go out and do some gardening and picking up some pecans!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Yes, we all seem to need to clean out our garages.

I like that deal. We all meet at each others home for a Garage Cleaning, Get to Know You and Have Some Fun Party!! Wouldn't that be great!!

Unknown said...

I like your end result. You can come clean my garage anytime you like, LOL. No telling what you might find in there.