My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Car Trunk

Blog Prompt - What is in your car trunk or the back of your family van?

I am thrilled to say that there is not much in our “trunk” area of our Toyota Prius. Other than the spare tire and tools that go with it, we have a first aid kit and a cloth bag (to hold treasures from the flea market). I refuse to let our car get as cluttered as our house is. This is really important especially since we love to travel and we need every bit of space we can find when it is time to pack the car. We will be leaving soon for our three month trip out west and the last thing I want to do is to clean out the car first.

Original image: 'junk in my trunk' http://www.flickr.com/photos/23835356@N00/2661070355

4 comments:

Evangelesse said...

I just "wub" little cutie in the back! I have a cocker spaniel mix. Being stuck at the antique store would be a joy for me! I just love browsing and wishing.

Beachcomber said...

I don't have anything in the back of my new car but a TJ bag. My hubby's car is another matter. LOL

Unknown said...

I don't remember the last time I had a 'real' car with a trunk, LOL. Sounds like you have yours under control though.

Tammy said...

WOW!! Someone that doesn't have anything in their trunk. You are my hero Pat!!