My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Xerox Copy

Blog Prompt: Xerox introduced the copy machine on October 22, 1938. If you could make a copy of something in your house, what would it be and why?

I would copy my playroom so that I could have a room for all my houseplants without getting in my husband’s way. He already complains that my house looks like a jungle. When we go away, they are locked up tightly in the house (with alarm system) so no one can come water them. My copied room would have a separate lock and key so I could get someone to water my plants when we travel. Of course last year, they were fine for the 3 months we were gone in the winter. I guess because it was so cold in the house, they didn’t need as much water.

1 comment:

Webfrau said...

You must have a lot of plants. I'm amazed they survived 3 months without any attention. They must've been frozen! :)