My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dictionary Day

Blog Prompt: Today is Dictionary Day (Noah Webster's Birthday, Father of the Dictionary). Teach us a new word by giving us a definition and using it in a sentence.

EUPHONIOUS \yoo-FOH-nee-uhs\, adjective: Pleasing or sweet in sound; smooth-sounding.

I liked to listen to her tell stories because she used euphonious sentences that made the story interesting.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

DANG IT!!!! I can't even pronounce your new word. pooh. I will keep trying.

Unknown said...

Thankyou for teaching me that new word.