My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Hair

Blog Prompt: The musical "Hair" premiers on Broadway on October 17, 1967. What was your favorite hair do as a teenager?
When I was growing up, I was never allowed to cut my hair. So my hair was down to my waist and there wasn’t a lot that I could do with it. It was too long, thick, and heavy to even curl. My part was in the middle so I either wore it down, in a pony tail or I wore it in braids. My choices were pretty limited.

Original image: 'hair' by Lisa B

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's interesting. You & I basically had opposite hair length but neither of us did anything much with it.