My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Sunday, October 07, 2007

On the Road Again


I'm still in Washington DC in meetings but had time to go through the 300 photos I took and made a scrapbook page. (This helped my stress level!). On the way here, we started out on the Blue Ridge Parkway. One night we stayed at Doughton Park and another night at Peaks of Otter.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout Pat. While it may be stressful, I hope you are still enjoying yourself.

Sandra said...

That layout is beeeautiful and I may need to scraplift you! Fall really is the best season, and you just cinched it for me.

Thanks for sharing and inspiring:)

Tammy said...

Beautiful scenery Pat. I love the the layout. Don't fall asleep in your meetings now. hehehe

Longarm Quilting by PattyAnne said...

This is beautiful!! I love the layout and colors.
BTW if I read you blog correctly, we both live in the same city (G.ville) SC. and we are both named Pat. I just thought that was funny!?!

Oh and we are/were both teachers!