My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, October 12, 2007

7 Wonders of the World

Blog Prompt: The Seven Wonders of the World were recently agreed upon. Have you been to any of them? Which one would you most like to visit?

I have been to the Great Wall of China, Rome's Colosseum, and Mexico's Chichen Itza. All of those were great! I was in awe of standing where so many people in history have stood.

I would really like to see Machu Picchu and the Taj Mahal. I remember studying about the Taj Mahal when I was in grade school and the colors and the history always fascinated me. I want to hike up to Machu Picchu because the whole story of the architecture and history amaze me. Hopefully now that I'm retired, we will get there in the near future.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Between the two of us, we seem to have covered the entire globe, LOL. Would love to see the places you have been.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat!!!

Thanks for your comments on my blog!!! ;) you are sooo sweet!!!
WOW!! you've been everywhere!!! I'd love to visit the same places you mentioned there. The only Wonder I've been to is "The Cristo Redentor" in Rio de Janeiro. It's really stunning ;).

Ok friend, huge hugs & kisses,

Mariquita