My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

DSP prompts week of 10/16/07

Monday 10/15 blog prompt: In NO MORE than 30 words, describe your favorite food.
I love baked ziti filled with cheese and covered in meat sauce. It is served piping hot and the aroma can be smelled from far away.

Tuesday 10/16/07 blog prompt: Describe in detail an object you use every day, but don't tell us what it is.
It is rectangular in shape and sometimes provides a night light in a dark room. It is my closest companion next in line to my husband. It knows my deepest desires and fears. It may be an object but I really think it is alive and we just don’t know it.

Wednesday 10/17 blog prompt: Write one or more meaningful sentences where each consecutive word starts with the same letter as the word before it ends with.
Our respite ends soon now we enter real life! (Our cruise is ending today!)

Thursday 10/18 blog prompt: Creatively describe the weather in your area right now.
As I look at the sunny sky and feel the warmth upon my skin, I prepare for the little beads of sweat as they begin to form on my skin. My clothes begin to stick to my body and my skin begins to glow in the sunshine.

Friday, 10/19 blog prompt: Write your own tongue twister.
Pat plans on playing poorly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now we now why you are a teacher. Excellent reading. :)

Glynis said...

Great job, Pat! I especially love your description of ziti..yummy!