My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, March 05, 2010

Faces

faces Blog Prompt: What physical feature on a person do you first react to?

Faces are important to me. That is what I look at when I have a conversation with others. I can tell by their smiles or grimaces how they are feeling. I can look in their eyes and tell if they are sincere. I can also see if they are angry, sarcastic, unhappy, or miserable. All of this can be determined by looking at people’s faces. I think that is why I hate using the phone. Phone conversations can be misconstrued or cause lots of confusion because I can’t see their faces. I have enjoyed using Skype now because I can see other people’s faces when I talk to them. The problem with that is not everyone I know uses Skype, which is a shame because it is a free program for your computer. Of course not everyone I know uses a computer either. So, I will continue to have face to face conversations as much as possible.

Original image: 'world mosaic: a tribute to flickr portraits'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/72905923@N00/1514977212

No comments: