My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Dreaming

dreams Blog Prompt: At what age are you too old to pursue your dreams? Or are you ever to old?

I think you are never too old to dream. Dreaming is part of living. I love having dreams and having them come true. Then I pursue new dreams. This pursuit is what makes life interesting. Sometimes it takes longer to make some dreams come true than others but I’m learning that it is fun to work at it. Sometimes the pursuit is almost as much fun as the dreaming. I wish I had known this when I was younger. I wish someone had told me this when I was younger. But then again, maybe someone did and I didn’t listen. But now I know and I’m making a list of things I want to learn or do and slowly, I’m marking the dreams off as they come true. I hope I continue to dream and pursue my dreams until the day I die.

Original image: 'A young boy dreams big dreams of what lies beyond'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10271343@N00/2628104710 by: Ken Bosma

No comments: