My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

To Be or Not to Be

Blog Prompt: Would you like to be famous? Why or why not? If so, what would you like to be famous for?

I don’t think I would like to be famous because I don’t like to be in the limelight. I really don’t like people focusing on me and it makes me nervous. I don’t even like to give speeches where everyone is looking at me. If I was famous, I would have to give interviews and the cameras would always be on me. As a famous person, you also don’t have any privacy and I don’t like everyone knowing my business and what I’m doing. I find that very smothering and makes me want to run the other way.

Original image: 'crossover.' http://www.flickr.com/photos/34792030@N03/3459936311 by: jennny lovato

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I don't like giving speeches either. Makes me sweat.

Glynis said...

Are you one of those that can stand in front of a class and it's okay, but to 'give a speech' is totally different? I understand completely!

Unknown said...

But darlin' you are already famous :) Television interviews, traveling cross country to give speeches....