My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

Creative Triplet Mom was so sweet and gave me this award and I really do appreciate it. I will have to think about the other blogs though to give it to though. Since I’ve started back teaching, I really haven’t had a chance to read many new blogs and barely keep up with the ones that I read regularly. So, if you know anyone who should receive this award, please feel free to pass it on.

Here’s the rules for this award:
“One Lovely Blog Award goes to new blogs and blogging friends.The rules are: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.”

No comments: