My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Family

Blog Prompt: List the names of 5-8 of your relatives and write a profile of 50 words or less for each.

Hubby – the love of my life and my best friend. We have no secrets from each other and totally trust each other.

Dad – he will be 90 years old this year and is extremely active. He still drives and works on his house.

Sister –Even though she has lupus, she works part time and cares for her granddaughter while her daughter works. She can do anything crafty (crochet, knit, bake etc.) and everything she makes is always perfect.

Step mom – She has been married to my dad for 18 years and has kept him happy and healthy soon after my mom passed away. I believe she saved my dad’s life 2 years ago when he suffered a stroke and she got him to the doctor right away which meant he only had minimal physical damage.

Niece – now that she is married and has children, we seem even closer. I really enjoy talking to her on the phone and wish that she lived closer. (She lives almost 800 miles from me).

Original image: 'South Beach Sisters' http://www.flickr.com/photos/12692384@N00/82945847 by: Patrick

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful family Pat. They mean so much to us.

Unknown said...

Awesome family. And it is always fun to hear more about them. :)