My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Carnival Liberty Day 4 At Sea

I got up early this morning and played on the computer. Then around 8am, Aysu (dining room hostess) talked to me for about 30 minutes. She is married to a waiter in the dining room so I heard a little about her life.

Today was a very lazy day. After breakfast in the dining room we 005walked around the track for an hour. Then I sat out on the deck and knitted until lunch time. After lunch sat on the deck for a little while but then went back to the cabin to rest until dinner. Dinner was nice and the waiters sang and danced for us.

After dinner we walked around and then went back to the cabin to watch the Time Traveler’s Wife. I got a little sunburned today so my skin was pretty hot. I hope it turns to tan by tomorrow when we reach Grand Cayman.

No comments: