My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Carnival Liberty Day 3 Cozumel

013 We arrived in Cozumel around 8am but it was very cloudy and looked like rain. We had thought about going to Chankanaab Park which was a $10 taxi ride (for 1-4 people) and then the entrance fee was $10 per person but we changed our mind and decided to go downtown. Instead of paying the $7 taxi ride, we walked the 4 miles into town. It was a pleasant walk since it was overcast and cool. We got to town around 11:00 and looked in a lot of shops019. We found a little bar called Ambar where the beers were $1 each so we had a four beers plus nachos and cheese which came to $9. Then we walked around some more until we got hot and went back to Ambar to have a couple of more beers. Then we started to walk back to the ship  but it got really hot. We ended up walking down 2 dead end roads so we turned back to town and had a couple of beers at this place but they were $1.50 each so we back to Ambar for our dollar beers. After a few, the waiter (who looked just like Buddy Hackett) came out with two shots of blue tequila and said they were on043 the house! We enjoyed talking with the people there while we drank our beer. Since it was getting late, we ended up taking a cab back to the ship and getting back in time for dinner.

For dinner I had wild mushroom cream soup, filet mignon , and apple pie with ice cream. It was so tasty! After dinner we changed and went up on the deck to watch us leave the port. We were supposed to leave at 10pm but two people were still missing from the ship. About 10:15 we saw a car come in and drive to the ship letting the people out so we were finally able to leave.

After we left the port we ended up having pizza and ice cream before finally going to bed around 11:30pm.

It was a wonderful day (even if I ended up with a blister on my foot).

No comments: