My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Where Would I Like to Be Headed?

We are starting to make a wish list of where we want to travel to as soon as we retire. Right now the top of my list is a tie between two places. They are Macchu Picchu in Peru or anywhere in Australia. They are our "Have-to" places. We have these discussions about "what if we found out that we had some dreaded disease and only a short time to live...where would we go?" My wonderful husband usually says he would go whereever I want to go which makes life so easy! We thought we would put both of them up there and check out the cost for both places when the time comes. Whichever has the better price and the best weather, that is where we will go first. If I could, I would be headed to either one of those places right now! (It has been a stressful week for me, so I will just go there in my mind and enjoy myself!)

5 comments:

Meg said...

Oh, I want to go to Australia too!! Take me with you!!! What a good dh you have, too!

heather said...

I'd pick Peru of course!!! I agree, you are so lucky to have a dh who is willing to travel and will go anywhere you want. What a sweetie!
Heather

Glynis said...

Isn't it fun to dream about going on vacation or retiring? I hope you make it, wherever you decide!

Judyy said...

Ooh, ooh, Australia--and take me, take me! Or New Zealand! What a cool plan--bet you can't wait to retire and get started.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I would love to go to Australia but I can't imagine facing the flight from the east caost of the US.