My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Optimism

What is something I am optimistic about? I am optimistic that my life in the future will be interesting and worth living. A day doesn't go by that I don't feel blessed for being alive. My husband always answers people that ask how he is doing with "I'm happy to be alive!" He also mentions that there are some days better than others but not any that he would want to give back. When you live with that kind of optimism, it is hard for some of that not to rub off on you. He has always told me that if you start the day off with a positive attitude, it will be there for you all day long no matter what life throws at you, and he was absolutely right! He is such a great role model and my hero for helping me be optimistic about my future.

4 comments:

heather said...

How fantastic to have such a positive partner to help your optimism grow. Loved your optimistic post!

Meg said...

I have loved everything you have written about your husband! You two are obviously a good, positive match! Love this!

faery-wings said...

her sounds like an awesome person to be around.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

what a great philosophy your DH has