My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Great Adventure 2011 Utah – 8/10/11

040For more pictures, click HERE

We had a wonderful day hiking today. First we hiked in Negro Bill Canyon to the Morning Glory Bridge. Even though we started at 8am, it was hot by the time we finished. The trail went in and out of the shade which was nice and there were several stream crossings. The Morning Glory Bridge is the 6th longest natural bridge in the US.

After our hike, we went to Wendy’s for lunch and then drove the La Sal Mountain Loop for a scenic drive. I was so excited when a black bear crossed in front of our car! When we finished it was still early enough for us to go on Cane Creek Rd. which was another scenic drive.

Animals seen today: Deer, Lizards, Black bear, blue birds and evidence of beaver and big horn sheep

Posted on the Successful Teaching Blog by loonyhiker (successfulteaching at gmail dot com).
Original Photo: by Pat Hensley

No comments: