My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, September 15, 2008

I Feel Safe

Blog Prompt: I feel safe when ...

· there is light at night time.
· People are round me are not mad.
· I don’t see any violence.
· My house is not having any problems.
· My car is full of gas and works.
· I have no flat tires.
· I have enough money to pay my bills.
· I am healthy.
· I am full of energy and feel like I could deal with anything.

(Sorry I haven't been around last week. I've had the blogging blues and just needed to take a break. I hope I'm back now! I've missed y'all!)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Great list and I have to say, I feel safer when there is light in darkness.

Beachcomber said...

Great list.