My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Childhood Things I Miss

Blog Prompt: Things I miss from childhood, teen years, young adult, or life as a single adult

I miss not ever having to worry about a thing like I did as a young child. I was the youngest of 3 girls and my sisters were ten and twelve years older than me so I never lacked anything, including love. I was probably the most loved child on the face of the earth. I remember always being happy and my family surrounded me with love. I’m not saying that I always got my way or got everything I asked for but I got the important things. My father worked in restaurant and my mother never worked or drove a car so I always had a parent at home with me who knew everything I did so I never really got in trouble growing up. Now I don’t know how my parents did all that they did for me but they did and I didn’t lack for anything important and I know I can never tell how much I appreciate it. Those were the good old days!

1 comment:

Glynis said...

What a sweet picture! Wonderful memories that you shared. What a lucky little girl you were :)