My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The quality that best describes my life

BUSY! I like to stay involved. Outside of my job (which is teaching), we also support some of the high school sports like football, basketball, softball, and soccer. I am President of the local chapter of Council for Exceptional Children and I'm the governmental relations coordinator on the state level, plus I serve on the Board of Directors on the national level. This involves some trips out of state at least 4 times a year plus conference calls. I am also a member of the local garden club and music club. Plus I love to hike, garden, and read, not to mention learning digital scrapbooking. I can't sit still. When I watch TV, I am playing on the computer or reading a book. If I'm in the car, I have to read, or do cross stitch. During meetings lately, I find myself scrapbooking on the laptop while the meeting is going on (I really am listening though!). Sometimes I get a little overwhelmed but most of the time, I just love it!

4 comments:

Glynis said...

Pat, I SOOOO wish I had your energy! I had no idea you were so involved...good for you! Great entry!

Judyy said...

Wow, not much chance of boredom in your life, is there? Good for you!

Meg said...

Multi-tasker extrodinaire! I'm in awe!

Monica said...

wow!wow!wow!!

You are a busy lady!! Great post!