My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, March 07, 2008

Things That Make My Day

Blog Prompt: Top 10 things that make my day.

1. Seeing my hubby first thing in the morning.
2. Having the sun shine a day around 65 degrees.
3. My hubby saying that he was willing to go hiking.
4. Comments on my blogs.
5. Emails from my friends.
6. Compliments from my hubby that my meal was delicious (because I am such a horrible cook.)
7. A scrapbook page that turns out better than I expected.
8. Learning something new and exciting on my computer.
9. Finishing a crochet project
10. Having someone appreciate something I did for them.

photo credit: Happy Smiley Face Button Badge by Michaeldb

4 comments:

ArtcTrish said...

Well, I'll make you happy twice then by leaving a comment here and by saying I appreciate all my blog friends stopping by my blog and saying hi and making me feel like I have something important to say!
Have a GREAT DAY!

Unknown said...

Me too, me too. I love reading your blog and saying hi. And I love your list.

Quanita said...

me three, I love catching up on peoples blogs and saying Hi!
so Hi Pat!

Love the smiley face

Beachcomber said...

Great list! I also love reading your blog. :)