My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Favorite Music

I have weird taste in music because I like a lot of different kinds. I like some country music and I love John Denver songs. My prom date (many many years ago) even looked like John Denver and played a guitar. I like some classical music and used to play it in my class while the students were working. Reggae is fun too and especially makes me think of the cruises I have been on. I also like Rodgers and Hammerstein's musicals. In the car I listen to oldies (60s and 70s) but I like 50s music too. When I play my accordion at the nursing homes I usually play 40s and 50s music. My favorite music basically depends on what mood I'm in at the time.

photo credit: music by [phil h]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like a lot of different music too. :) But look, I didn't realize you played the accordian. How cool.

Tiffani K said...

Playing the accordion sounds really cool. I love musicals too.