My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Collecting Magnets

Blog prompt: My collection

I have collected a lot of things over the years, but tend to move on to something new after awhile. I collected pigs, salt and pepper shakers, plates, tshirts, and houseplants but they tend to take up too much space. Then we started traveling and I wanted to collect something that would remind me of the places we had visited but that could get expensive. At first I bought postcards but once I put them in a box, I never saw them again. Then my hubby suggested magnets because they were easy to pack in our suitcases and we could display them where we could see them. As you can see, we have done such a good job that our refrigerator is full and we have moved on to the washing machine. I am thinking of getting a big magnetic board from ceiling to floor about 4 feet wide that will fit in our playroom and we can start adding them there.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I thought my fridge looked full, but girl!! You have got the best. I love this.

Glynis said...

What a fun collection! You're right about it being easy to carry home from anywhere!

Stephani said...

AWESOME! That is just the coolest collection EVER! WOW! How cool is that! Very very very cool!