My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Name Acrostic

Blog Prompt: Using each letter in your name as the beginning of the sentence or phrase, write sentences or phrases that describe you.
P - passionate about teaching
A - able to multi-task (play on computer, talk on cell phone, watch TV, chat with sister on instant messenger)
T - takes lots of time to travel and hike
R - really loves to camp
I - is in love with hubby
C - counts the days until retirement (July 1)
I - is looking forward to new adventures after retirement
A - anxious about leaving behind students when I retire

Can you tell I have ambivalent feelings about retiring this year?

3 comments:

Sharon said...

LOL that sounds like my type of multi tasking!

Anonymous said...

Never been able to master (or is that mistress) the art of multi tasking.
And I'm sure that retirement will be a wonderful experience for you. I know I am very envious.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a list.