My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Home Improvement Shows

Blog Prompt:
--Home What's the one thing your dream home must have?
--Improvement What's the one thing you would change about your current home? New bed, couch? New carpet or wallpaper? Or something major like an addition?
--Shows Do you ever watch home improvement shows?

Home: My dream home must have a live in housekeeper who will pay all my bills for me.

Improvement: I would love to have a 2 story garage with an apartment in the upstairs complete with kitchenette and bathroom. My hubby can set up his trains or junk or whatever and get it out of my house. His "junk" clutters up his office and looks terrible. Then when we get too old to take care of ourselves, I can hire a college student who needs room and board to help us.

Shows: I like the gardening shows on HGTV and I love Tim the Tool Man on Home Improvement (does that count?).

9 comments:

Michelle said...

lol about dh getting his junk out of your house! maybe he and my dh can start a museum of trains and tractors! great post!

Sharon said...

Oh gosh that reminds me I have to pay a bill...lol! Maybe I need a house keeper as well ;)

Denise said...

Hey, where do you find those housekeepers... I want one too, lol!

Anonymous said...

Would your housekeeper commute Pat? She could moonlight at my place. I checked in the atlas and Melbourne is only 6" away from your place.

Beachcomber said...

Send the housekeeper my way, too. I like your idea about the garage with an apartment for your hubby to use for his stuff.

Stephani said...

I what a housekeeper that pays bills! That sounds GRREAT! I also love gardening shows! I always end up watching them!

Unknown said...

Me too, me too. And who doesn't live Tim the tool man.

Stephanie said...

Maybe I could be the college student that will help you out. :) I don't think I'll ever get out of school.

mom2triplets04 said...

I love your dream home. I'd love to have that too but I hope the housekeeper pays the bills using her money not mine. He! he! I could only dream. I liked that show Home improvement too. It would always make me laugh the silly things Tim always did to get into trouble.