My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Rainy Days

rain Blog Prompt: It has been rainy here this week. Tell what you like to do on rainy days.

I don’t like cold rainy days and try not to go anywhere outside my house unless I have to. When it is rainy, I love to start the day with a cup of hot tea or hot chocolate. Then I cover up with a blanket and read a good book. After awhile, I get tired of doing that so I will play on my computer. When it is time to shift to something different, I will knit and watch a movie on TV. During all of these activities, I usually have some kind of junk food by my side. If I get really cold, I like to get in the hot tub and relax. The heat envelopes me and keeps me warm usually for the rest of the day.

Original image: 'yellow umbrella'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7185311@N03/1084349065 by: Michael Backhaus

No comments: