My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Potatoes

Blog Prompt - Today is National Potato Day. How do you like your potatoes?

Lately I have been eating French fries if we are in a restaurant so I can get vinegar to pour on them. I love the taste of vinegar! I don’t care if they only have white or red vinegar, balsamic vinegar or the wonderful malted vinegar! At home when I am cooking, I love to eat garlic mashed potatoes. Yummm!

Original image: 'The Chips Are Down...' http://www.flickr.com/photos/57557325@N00/244584446 by: Gary

No comments: