My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, December 12, 2008

St. Lucia 12/11/08

We arrived in St. Lucia at 8am and we decided to walk around the town. The taxi drivers here were very aggressive and I don’t like that. We went shopping until 10:30and stopped at the bar right outside of the ship called the Caribbean Pirate. The waitress told us the beer would be $3 US Dollars each so we went into have a couple of beers. When she brought us the beer, she changed the price to $3.50 each. That made us mad so we drank up and left. Our table mates went to Redouit Beach and paid the cab driver $5 per person but didn’t pay him until he returned to take them back to the ship. Maybe the next time we go to this island that is what we will do. After returning to the ship, we walked about an hour for exercise. By this time we had lunch. After lunch we watched a movie in the theater called Angus, Thongs, and Snogging which was a cute movie. After the movie, the ship left Castries and went down to Soufriere to pick up people on a tour. We got to see the Pitons (Gros Piton and Petite Piton) loom on the horizon. During this time, it was time to do laundry and I finished in time to go to the show and dinner.

No comments: