My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, January 07, 2008

My Favorite Photos of 2007

Blog Prompt: My favorite photos of this year are:




This crazy picture is Don and me at our Chinese New Year's Party.



This mother bird was bringing food to her babies. I can't believe she posed for me!



Callaway Gardens, Georgia



Providence Canyon
Lumpkin, Georgia



Devil's Courthouse
Blue Ridge Parkway, NC



Thunder Over Louisville
The Celebration to kick-off the Kentucky Derby

3 comments:

Glynis said...

Beautiful photos. You saw a lot of beautiful places last year!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos. Love the one of you, Don and the Alien, LOL.

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful photos. I love the one of all the fireworks.