My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Weekend Happenings


I want to start off by thanking Tink for this blogger award! I'm so honored! What a great email to get when I got home this weekend!

I also want to give 2 others this award who have been very diligent in doing the daily blog prompts and I find really interesting to read:
Now I have to go and do the laundry from this weekend's camping trip. We went to the lake to visit my sister in law and her husband. They have this magnificent large motor home and they go all out (it was wonderful having breakfast and dinner cooked for me!) but I think they had a hard time understanding that we like our tent! LOL

5 comments:

Glynis said...

Thank you so much, Pat! You totally made my day :) And I love reading your blog too!

ArcaneFaery said...

We don't get to do enough camping. I love to hear about your hikes and camp trips, and we are just like you, we tent it, to me a camper is SO cheating!!

Unknown said...

You definitely rock. And thanks for the birthday wishes. You got it on the right day. My sister did not, LOL. She still thinks it is on the 18th.

Unknown said...

You thoroughly deserve to win that award.ttrky

Stephani said...

How fun! Congrats!