My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

One Day Without Consequences

Blog Prompt: If you could live one day without consequences, what would you do? Would you get a tattoo just to see what it was like? What other things would you try?

This is really hard for me because I am such a scaredy cat and I think of the consequences for everything. (It must be because I'm a teacher and my hubby is a judge!). Every time I think of doing something, and then I think of the consequences that would NOT apply but I still can't picture myself doing that because I just can't get rid of the consequences. Even if they didn't apply, I still would know that they should and the guilt would destroy me! So finally, after all of this anguish and hair pulling I finally came up with something.

I would eat the biggest, tenderest, juiciest medium rare steak I could find. I would also eat lots of garlic mashed potatoes. After that, I would have a huge banana split made with butter pecan, black cherry, and pistachio ice cream (I hate those boring traditional banana splits my hubby gets!). I would not worry about all the weight I'm gaining or the water or I'm retaining or that people probably think I'm a pig! I would just savor every morsel without any guilt!

4 comments:

Glynis said...

Now THAT sounds like my kind of meal--are you willing to share that banana split? yummy!!

Jenny said...

Oh Looney you crack me up. I'll pass on the split but please hand over the steak and mashed potatoes!

Anonymous said...

mmmm sounds good! I like the idea of a banana split, don't think I have had one since being a child!

Unknown said...

What a great idea. Eating without consequences. Yum