My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, August 18, 2006

I Want and I Need

Blog Prompt: Start 5 sentences with "I want..."Start 5 sentences with "I need..."
  1. I want a handful of chocolate kisses.
  2. I want a new computer, preferable the Toshiba Protege M400 which is a tablet notebook for around $2200.
  3. I want to lose 5 more lbs.
  4. I want to have nice weather tomorrow so I can go hiking.
  5. I want to have a good school year.

  1. I need a vacation (oh wait, I just got off of vacation!).
  2. I need to organize and pay my bills.
  3. I need to fold clothes.
  4. I need to work on paperwork for school on Monday.
  5. I need to finish a scrapbook page for a challenge deadline that is tomorrow.

1 comment:

Glynis said...

Great post--I think we all need/want the same kinds of things!